Friday, June 26, 2009

You won't believe it!

That's Kaci!
And That's Me!
You guys won't believe this.... These are pictures of me and Kaci at this museum in St. Louis, Missouri. We are in this tunnel that is 6 stories up high in the air! And, there is NOTHING below to hold us up. It was a scary and exciting experience!


2 comments:

Nana said...

I just love your blog! You have done a nice job setting it up and the zebra print is so YOU! You and Kaci were very brave to go in that tunnel...Kobe will be doing it next year - he has no fear! We are looking forward to all of us going to Osage Beach! It will be so nice to have everyone all together...I just love that! Hope you have a great weekend - Love you lots, NaNa XOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Akayla said...

It looks like you had alot of fun up there. I wish I could've done that.