The Ledges Condos
Ours was the one that I'm pointing to
I rode up with Miya on the way and she was great!
Kobe on the other hand was more of stinker.OUTLET MALL
We went to the Premium Outlet Mall and there were 110 stores!


BRIDAL CAVE
Cool!
Mom and Kobe walking through the cave
In a tunnel
Me
Behrens' in the caveMINI CRUISE
Captain Kaci
Me and Kaci on the outter deck.
Me drinking my smoothie- It was good!
Captain Kobe
Captain Kylie
Me and Kobes on the captains chair!
Kacers :)
Mom, Kobe, and Dad
Me, Kaci, and Nana on the cruise
Pretty Big-huh?!- We were on the top!THE HILIGHT OF MY VACATION: PARASAILING!!!!!!!!!!! YUP>BELIEVE IT!!!
It all started when my mom and Uncle Jason wanted to go parasailing. I was nervous, but said I'd like to try too. So we went but the captain was sick. (Yah Right) Then, we made a different appt. to go and Gina came to take pictures but she ended up going too. So it was Gina, Jason, My mom and I. Jason HAD to open his big mouth and say we were going to do 2 dips into the lake-Oh Great!- Ending up he being the biggest girl of all of us. So, us 4 girls all had a great time and enjoyed the relaxing experience. Then, my sister said she wanted to try too. My dad, Kaci, my mom and I ended up going. Also doing 2 dips into the lake. WHAT AN ADVENTURE!!! But, it was a great experience!!! If you ever get the opportunity to go parasailing... GO!!!
Kobe loves baseball sooo much that he learned how to pitch like a real pitcher. He is so cute when he does it. Watch is left leg!





























1 comment:
Looks like a fun vacation! Love the video of Kobe!
Kristin, Ben, Prior & Mason
Post a Comment