Wednesday, July 1, 2009

At Home With Kobe

Kobe loves his sandbox!




So Mom & Dad went to the Movie and left me in charge of watching Kobe. My friend Akayla was over so it was hard because we couldn't do what we wanted to do. This is Kobe and his Buddy Ryan from down the street playing in the sandbox.





This is Kobe and Ryan going for a wagon ride after the sandbox.





This is Kobe after the bath. He's still a little dissappointed because he had to come inside. :)


This is my friend Akayla who spent the night.




1 comment:

Akayla said...

Hey Kylie. I am figuring this thing out. It is really cool after you get the hang of it. I got lost one time. I had alot of fun with you. We r going to have to get kab together and spend the night when I get back.