Last Night, us and some neighbors hung out ouside. Each family has a little boy and they are best buddies! Brandon was pulling this wagon, Ryan was pushing, and Kobe was also pushing.
They went up and down the street non-stop! It was funny to see how much energy they had!
Here's Kobe and Ryan's face! :)
Getting Tired.....

The adults got tired of chasing the boys.... and I guess Ryan got tired too!
Uh-Oh! Kobe's starting to get tired too...
Kobe and Brandon finally got tired down the street so I was the one who had to pull them back!
Sweet little Natalie
And ornery little Kaci and Morgan
After everyone went in, Kaci and I started making friendship bracelets out of string.....

Because we only had a TON of it!

Here's just a few of them that we made!
KEEP SCROLLING DOWN FOR MORE POSTS!!!




1 comment:
cute kylie - love your blog and the pictures you put on it! i am glad you are having fun with this....I can show you some time how to get all the spaces from the picture to the end of the post off...you can just delete it out if you care :) Have a good 10 days away...i will be checking for postings on here!
Post a Comment