Thursday, July 2, 2009

Boot Camp at the Behrens'

So today Alicia our babysitter has the day off and it's just me and Kaci here. Dad gave us a list of chores to do...
This includes dusting...


Vacuuming...



Laundry...




and Dishes. But that's not the whole list.



Finally when lunchtime came around we were happy to take a break. I decided I would try to make macaroni and cheese. Yes, that's right I've never made it before. Hey, I might as well give it a shot.....

Let's try the directions....



I think I'm doing it right.....



It looks okay to me....


Kaci says it tastes great!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

2 comments:

Ken Behrens said...

Good job! Looking forward to next week. See you tomorrow.
Grandma Vicki

Nana said...

Wow am I proud of you girls! Remember...Cinderella? She started out with...working, working, and more working And then she ended up living in a palace happily ever after!:-) You are great help for your mom and dad. And I am sure they appreciate it! Love you both! NaNa