Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pool!

Okay so I have been REALLY busy lately and so I haven't gotten a chance to update my blog. That and, my computer has been being weird and would not let me get on this site. Anyway, on Tuesday, Brandi my friend invited me to the pool and Kaci and Alicia ended up going too. These are pictures of us going on the drop off slide and the diving board.Me on the diving board,Kaci on the diving board,
And Brandi on the diving board!


Me on the drop-off slide,



Kaci on the drop-off slide,


And Brandi on the drop-off slide!

It was a great day to go to the pool! We all had a great time!

2 comments:

Nana said...

I am glad you are using your pool membership! It looks like you girls are having fun:-) Enjoy the lazy days of summer....school will be here before you know it! Love, NaNa

Akayla said...

Hey Kylie. i wish i could have been there. i am sorry if you have txted me i haven't txted you bac. my fone doesn't really work up here. we need to have a kab sleepover sometime. i am coming home tomorrow. I might get my new fone on monday. do we knw wat team we r on yet? that looked like you guys had a blast. ttyl